Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Friday, January 06, 2006

Post #100

Just got this itch to update my blog because my mind ceased functioning even though I still got lots to do :-) So anyways, today is friday, So I expect we will have another round(s) of SML before goung home lolz.. I have skipped my gym workouts for a week because I'm having a hard time treating my cough. If next week it still persists, I will consult a doctor about it. Hopefully nothing serious, its just because of the weather :-)

I made a boo-boo which I think if I had done on another company I'll be fired right away hehe...
I received a call from my previous PM's company, and thank Smart I can't understand what she is saying. So I told her that I will make a return call, but I forget her name so I have to ask my former PM about it. BUt, I've used our support email account which is activated by most of the engineers in here even our boss in SF. So the bottom line is, my current PM discovered about it and asked me to explain. I just took the issue lightly and told her that I just did that because I don't know how to reject my former boss but definitely I don't have any intention to seriously consider that job. I think she believed me, and hopefully she did :-)

Question: If someone told you that you are a "sweet talker" (in tagalog, 'bolero'.. a way to make it worth appealing to masses just like "sweet potato"(kamote) ) aren't you get offended even though you are actually telling the truth? Nah, maybe I am one, but who cares, That's the way I express myself. I just want to tell you this.. Everything I've said, I mean it, if you don't believe it then its your call. I'm just saying what my heart tell me.

Ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home