Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Friday, October 28, 2005

Man who sneezes without hanky takes matters into his own hands.

I have no subject in mind but I have this urge to update my blog so I'll just feature random thoughts today. Here it goes:


When I feel bored, I always look at this pictures. It always make me laugh:-)



R
iding jeepneys is not uncommon to us, but sometimes its annoying when someone asks you to hand his payment to the driver and didn't even bother to say "thanks" or even give a nod just to acknowledge the good deed you have done. Is this action our duty as a jeepney riders or are we doing favor to other passengers? I don't mind saying "thanks" when done the same thing, I wonder why others have this "bossy attitude" :-)


NBA season starts in a couple of days yahoo!!! Bad thing is, we changed our cable TV service and I think Solar Sports is not available on our new provider. So its either I watch reply games on local channels or I just visit the nba site more often :-) Who do you think will be the champion this season? My bold prediction, given the core players are healthy, Detroit Pistons will take the crown this year. I'm also looking forward on watching the Golden State Warriors , Baron Davis + Jason Richardson=Dunk Contest :-)


I decided not to avail my leaves for November 2 and 3 because I want to work on my current projects. I'll just use them on December :-)

Gotta go, work mode..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home