Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Overw8 ... Body Mass Index .... Argh!!!

Yesterday me and Marco went to Medicard's clinic at Dela Costa St. to have our annual physical exam. I was nervous because I still remember the last time I have this medical checkup for employment purposes the doctor asked me to get naked and do weird positions and actions that I don't want to elaborate anymore. :-)

On our way to the clinic, I suddenly lost my sense of direction and argh!! we got lost. My fault, because I wasn't listening when my boss was giving me the instructions on how to go there. But through patience and PR we were able to find it.

Inside the clinic, the atmosphere is very, very nice. The nurses/physicians are very approchable unlike in most public hospitals wherein you need to beg for their mercy in order for you or your sicked relative to get attended. The real reason for this difference is very obvious: money. And then a shocking revelation happened. I am OVERWEIGHT!!! Actually I'm not that surprised since I already knew my BMI (Body Mass Index) because the gym where I do my workouts posted a chart about that. So I guess I need to emphasize more on my diet :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home