Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Carpe Diem!

Whew! I have not visited my page for a soo long, for I have been busy with my job and my dream (the land of milk and kiwi). But now I think is a great time to update and to relax as well.

Early this day we went to Malacanang to meet with Peach's aunt, an assistant to the First Gentleman. We arrived there on time, but the PSG refused our entry to her office because both of us wear jeans and it was not allowed. So they just held us on the waiting area. She sent her assistant to facilitate our request. As we prepare a letter to the first gentleman, we were puzzled with the volume of people waiting in the Malacanang grounds. That is when we heard that Team Everest and Leo Garduce will be on the vicinity for the president will award them for their accomplishment. After a while her aunt asked us to join her in attending the awarding ceremony. Wow! I was thrilled for this will be the first time that I will see our beloved president GMA in person. The celebration was just short, then comes the photo-ops. Using my poor Nokia 6230 I took pictures of Madame President, Leo Garduce, Team Everest (I forgot their names, sorry), Peach and Mike Defensor, Peach with Jiggy Manicad and a lot more. I SHOULD have a picture with Dyan Castillejo, but Peach refused. I SHOULD have a shot with Leo Garduce, but my phone bugged and failed to save our picture. Maybe it's God's will, for it is his moment and if somebody else see his picture with me they might lose interest on him :-). After a couple of minutes we were able to get our request. We didn't have any idea that our simple plan of visiting her aunt will be this exciting!

On Sunday, I will be flying to Malaysia to attend a week-long training on a new PBX switch. But prior to that I have to accomplish an online training first, for that is what they say on the course syllabus. One problem is the access to the site is not yet available to us, and I only have 3 more days to study and be familiar with it. So hopefully I will be able to complete it before the week ends.

Time flies very fast. From this point forward will be the most crucial three months of my life. Make it or break it. I have to be focused, dedicated and determined or else I lose it all. I wish all the Gods to help me.


Ciao!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:43 AM, Blogger ranidagames said…

    All the gods will help you my friend, I already sent my guardian angel to look over you, you needed him more than I do.. just sent him off during weekends ok, I need him during these days.. hehehe

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Blogger CoB said…

    thanks basco i looove you so much..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home