Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Untitled

It's Saturday, and I'm still at the office, working. No choice, deadline is near and I'll be on leave next week.

Anyways, I'm always been a big fan of David Blaine, and I came across this video on the internet and it's totally shocking.

Do you still remember the soda drink named "Fanta" which came out around the early 90's? For those who are not familiar with it, it is a soda drink that comes in a variety of flavors: Lemonade, Apple, and a lot more. I wonder if it still exists in the market nowadays..

Ciao...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Ka Uro said…

    dito sa nz, meron pa ring fanta. how about mirinda, rc cola, mountain dew meron pa ba sa atin?

    dito naman mahirapan kang maghanap ng root beer sa mga supermarket. makakabili ka lang ng root beer (sarsi) sa mga asian stores.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home