Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Friday, July 07, 2006

Wish Me Luck!!


What's with the title? Well, tomorrow is the first part of my IELTS examination. And I cannot describe what I am feeling right now. I have not been to this kind of exams before. I HOPE that I can overcome the pressure and PASS this exam, for this will clear up some problems I have.

Uric Acid. Total Cholesterol. This two measurements of a healthy lifestyle is giving me problem this days. Well I had my blood taken 3 weeks ago on a chem laboratory and they found out that I have high amounts of those two. What makes it worst is that the foods that you should avoid on one being recommended on the other. I took a second opinion from Medicare and they asked me to take the blood exams again. On the second test, the cholesterol level went down by few points and is on a normal level now, but the uric acid remains high. So now I have to take medications to stabilize my uric acid content. Bye peanuts, legumes, whole wheat breads, bean sprout.

I haven't been to the gym for a while. It's because of the tight schedule I have and I can't squeeze any time for it anymore. I hope next week will be fine and easy, so I can resume my workouts.

That's all for today, wish me luck.. Ciao!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger * a~n~i~g * said…

    wow ppunta k n pla ng NZ ah.. hmm, wag mo kami kalimutan pdalhan ng milk.. weheheh! God bless sa exam..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home