Coin Operated Boy

A blog of my adventures and misadventures in life...

Monday, August 14, 2006

LIfe teaches painful lessons

After a week of absence, I'm back the office at last. Last week I went down with high fever and a huge carbuncle on my face that is very, very painful and anoying. I consulted with two doctors what happened with me and both of them confirmed that it was an infection brought up by shaving which I often do. It was the worst sickness I had for the past 3 years I guess. My fever goes up and down, in fact I chilled more than three times. The carbuncle covered half of my lower lip which made it very hard for me to eat or drink. After 3 days of medication, my sister's doctor friend decided that it's already developed and she can start draining the pus by pricking it. The amount of pus collected is too much that I consumed all the gauze on her clinic. I want to throw up now.....

Lessons learned: First, have your own razor for shaving. Second, use a shaving cream or any safe lubricant that will soften the hair prior to shaving. You need it so that you can avoid shaving the same area over and over again. Then do not forget to put after shave lotion or cream to avoid INFECTION and also for you to smell nice.. And if ever you get sick for whatever reason, make sure the one you love is right beside you... You'll feel better easier and faster, take that from me.

Workmode...

Ciao!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home